[vtkusers] vtkLegendBoxActor Not Updating

Kimmel, Jason jason.kimmel at albint.com
Fri Jun 16 11:34:09 EDT 2017

Hi,

As I suspected, a smaller example trying to create the same scenario failed to reproduce the same behavior.

We were able to work around this in the larger application by updating the vtkLegendBoxActor at the same time as the 3D actors instead of in a separate update after the 3D actors we re-rendered. Previously there had been an invocation of Qt’s event loop (and vtk’s render process) separating the updates of the legend and 3D actors.

Hopefully this may help someone else facing similar problems, or help narrow down where the issue might be occurring.

-Jason