[vtkusers] How to get the right 3D world position for the 2d point selected on DICOM slice?

Liu_tj tjlp at netease.com
Thu Jun 15 11:41:35 EDT 2017

Hi,

In our application, we have 3 2d views using vtkImageViewer2 to display the sagittal, coronal and axial view of the DICOMs, and we have another view for the generated 3D model. Now I want to achieve the requirement below:

If user click a point on one slice on the 2D view, I need to get the corresponding 3D point on the 3D model view.
If user click a point on the 3D model view, I need to get the corresponding 2D point and slice number.

How to achieve that?

Thanks
tjlp