[vtkusers] VTK Stereo - Help Rendering Left & Right Eye Separately

Teek EZ7543 at wayne.edu
Wed Jun 14 11:43:11 EDT 2017

Would you by chance have an example of a simple rendering (cone, cube, etc)
that utilizes the SetEyePosition method in order to set up the camera?
Speaking strictly just VTK.

--

Even if I use SetEyePosition with arbitrary values I see no change in the
view. I can't seem to get it to change anything.