[vtkusers] What vtkPicker can handle image spacing?

Andaharoo Andx_roo at live.com
Sat Jun 10 22:27:16 EDT 2017

Hi, I've been using vtkImageViewer2 and vtkPointPicker without point sampling
on for my image to get pixel values of the image. But I've realized that
vtkPointPicker doesn't account for spacing whereas the renderer does. I've
solved this by dividing the values of vtkPointPicker by the spacing of the
image. But I would like to know if there is another point picker that would
be better suited for what I'm trying to do.

Thanks