[vtkusers] VTK Stereo - Help Rendering Left & Right Eye Separately

Teek EZ7543 at wayne.edu
Tue Jun 6 15:31:38 EDT 2017

Currently I actually have VTK creating window, and then initializing zSpace
after that.
I'm really using zSpace SDK only for the tracker information such as the pen
coordinates and the eye coordinates.
I'm passing that information to VTK after transforming the coordinates for
the VTK world space.

I could try going the other way if it's easier, however would prefer going
VTK for the context because I want to incorporate Qt after and not sure if
that would be as easy if I had zSpace creating the context.

Are there any other ways I could go about modifying each camera (per eye)
independently for now?

Sankhesh Jhaveri-2 wrote