[vtkusers] VTK.js - "Using vtk.js as an ES6 dependency" example not working

oblakr 2448.rok at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 01:32:28 EDT 2017

Hi,

thanks, the example was updated, but it would still not build:

First, it says sourcePath in webpack.config.js is not defined - it really
isn't, so I changed it to "entry" (which is defined at the top.
Then, it said " - configuration.output.path: The provided value "./dist" is
not an absolute path!". I fixed this by changing the "path: './dist'," to
"path: path.join(__dirname, './dist'),".

This time it got still further, but I got another error:

ERROR in ./src/controller.html
Module parse failed: /Users/rokoblak/Desktop/vtkapp/src/controller.html
Unexpected token (1:0)
You may need an appropriate loader to handle this file type.

 @ ./src/index.js 9:0-45
 @ ./src/index.js

This one I don't know how to resolve, since I have next to no experience
with Webpack.

Cheers,
Rok