[vtkusers] vtkTextureObject bind error

Rick Dailey rick at pile.com
Fri Jul 28 13:08:57 EDT 2017

Thanks for all your help.  This is certainly the cause of the crash.

1) require a larger graphics card - Not practical at this point.  We have
numerous customer support issues and we can't tell the to get a new
computer.

2) shrink any volumes that to fit in 2048 (that would be my guess for the
largest size on your card) - Don't know how I would go about doing something
like this.  It's a large and complex program and it seems to me that a
change like this would touch the code widely.  In other words, a major
re-write.

3) The volume rendering folks may some other tricks to handle this by
streaming or etc. - TRICKS ARE WELCOME!

Thanks again