[vtkusers] vtkTextureObject bind error

Rick Dailey rick at pile.com
Fri Jul 28 11:01:09 EDT 2017

I have converted my project to use VTK master (8.1) and the problem persists.

Note again that for current purposes my project is essentially a part of the
VTK build.   I am able to debug, set breakpoints, view call stacks, step
into VTK code, monitor VTK local and class variables, etc.

Unfortunately, I find the VTK code far too complex to track down texture
object binding errors without guidance - especially when it is the VTK code,
not mine, that creates these objects.