[vtkusers] VTK-js: how to read a .json file

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Jul 26 10:12:23 EDT 2017

Hi Christina,

I think the issue is inside your JSON file which might not be properly
formed.
To make sure your file is properly formatted, you can use a service like
below to spot the issue quickly.

https://jsonlint.com/

Regarding the "require" or "import" method to ingest your file, they should
both work but we prefer to use the "import" syntax.

Seb