[vtkusers] Check if picked actor is a sphere or not

M. Jordan mjordan at live.at
Mon Jul 24 08:28:10 EDT 2017

Hello,

i used this example: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Picking/HighlightPickedActor to change the color of a picked actor to red. In my scene there are many different actors (spheres, cubes,..). Now i want to only highlight actors which are spheres and nothing else. Using PickableOff () for the other things is not suitable for my application, I need to get information about the source of the actor from this->LastPickedActor.

Any ideas?
Thank you very much!

Best Regards