[vtkusers] Problem with shadows

abcd efgh adarshdesai.dsp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:20:37 EDT 2017

Hi,

Due to some reason I am not able to attach screenshot.
But if I rotate and change the angle for the Polydata by interacting with
it, I can see colors correctly, only at certain angles the colors are dark
the way you see for shadows. May be my understanding is wrong, meanwhile I
will try to work with Normals ,Scalars. But if there is a way to turn off
every shadow or add lights to all viewing angles it would be great.

Thanks