[vtkusers] Using vtkExternalOpenGLCamera

Elaine Jiang elainejiang8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:38:04 EDT 2017

Hi Sankhesh,

I've tried setting the camera and focal point parameters without using
SetProjectionMatrix() and SetModelViewTransformMatrix(), and I've also
tried just calling SetProjectionMatrix() and SetModelViewTransformMatrix()
by themselves. Neither approach seemed to have an effect on the scene. I
was looking through the documentation and was wondering if I need to use
the function vtkCamera::vtkSetUseExplicitProjectionTransformMatrix(bool) to
solve the problem?

Thanks,
Elaine