[vtkusers] Separating actors for different render passes

Milef, Nicholas Boris milefn at rpi.edu
Sun Jul 9 16:33:38 EDT 2017

Thanks Ken! This is just what I was looking for. A couple of followup questions:

1. Is it possible to have an actor with different shaders for different passes? Or would we need to use separate actors/mappers since each mapper only has one shader? Recompiling shaders on the fly isn't an option for us.
2. Is it possible to replace the default vtkDefaultPass for the vtkRenderer with a different subclass of vtkDefaultPass or at least disable the default vtkDefaultPass? I couldn't find any API commands that would allow me to do this without subclassing the vtkRenderer, but I could've missed something.