[vtkusers] Control VTK frame rate

kay jayavardhanravi at outlook.com
Tue Jul 4 12:33:18 EDT 2017

By rendering more number of actor, I get a frame rate of 7-9 but i am trying
to improve it to 12-14. And I get no where near 60 FPS though my display
settings are set to 60. At frame rate of 7-9 and 12-14 there is huge visible
difference, which I am trying to improve.

I think I use more than sufficient hardware configuration. My hardware
configuration 32GB RAM, 4GB NVIDIA M2000M Graphic Card, Core-7i processor

Regards