[vtkusers] BooleanOperationPolyDataFilter Problems

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 19:30:57 EDT 2017

There is new boolean filter that has been sitting in an MR for a year now:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1752
I was asked to review it, but I don't do much mesh work.  I've only written
one mesh-generating algorithm in all my years with VTK.

So if anyone is interested in getting a better boolean mesh filter into
VTK, please try the one in the linked MR and let us know how well it works
for you.

 - David