[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice and slab mode

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Mon Jan 30 10:00:09 EST 2017

Hi David,

I am looking at the vtkImageReslice class to reformat a vtkImageData,
specifically at the slab operations to generate thick slices.

When I set SlabNumberOfSlices to be greater than 1 and SlabSliceSpacingFraction
= 1, I’d expect the output dimensions along the reslice direction to be
less than the input dimensions. But, they come out to be the same. What am
I missing here?

Thank you!
Sankhesh
​
--
Sankhesh Jhaveri *Sr. Research & Development Engineer* | Kitware
<http://www.kitware.com/> | (518) 881-4417