[vtkusers] Problem using vtkDicomWriter

Eddy Cappeau edcpwk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:05:33 EST 2017

Hi David,

When I load the DICOM directory, Slicer tells me that there's only one
serie.
Each image have the same SeriesInstanceUID.

I don't know if it's normal but the SeriesInstanceUID is also used for the
SOPInstanceUID, the StudyInstanceUID and the FrameOfReferenceUID.

I've made a screenshot of the Slicer metadata browser here :

https://framapic.org/t3tTt1RHhlWP/XhHP9dQ2Nz8s.png

Eddy