[vtkusers] Problem using vtkDicomWriter

Andras Lasso lasso at queensu.ca
Wed Jan 25 08:56:28 EST 2017

If you drag-and-drop a single image slice into Slicer then by default it will load that single image slice. How to load the full volume from DICOM:

Option A: Drag-and-drop the directory that contains your DICOM files to the Slicer main window. Slicer offers to import them, accept that option, wait for the import to complete, then select the data set in the DICOM browser and load it.