[vtkusers] vtkRenderingExternalModule.h Missing from vtkExternalOpenGLRenderWindow.h

Megha Kalia kalia.megha84 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:49:05 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new to VTK. The question is regarding adding vtk functionality
to existing openGL context. I searched about
*vtkExternalOpenGLRenderWindow. *What I found was that the header was
located in Renderer - > External and was not automatically included in
include files with cmake. But even after "including" the file manually
vtkRenderingExternalModule.h is missing. I tried searching in Source but
couldn't find it. I downloaded again the source (zip)(7.0.0) but still
couldn't find it. Does any one know how to get access to this header and
successfully add it to project.

Thanks a lot