[vtkusers] Messed up pdf output from vtkGL2PSExporter

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Fri Jan 20 13:56:39 EST 2017

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:13 AM, BBerco <bebe0705 at colorado.edu> wrote:
> David,
> thanks. The PS output looks much better from the alignment standpoint, but
> it is unfortunately cropped in a portrait-like format.

That sounds like an issue with the postscript viewer application. If I
open the .ps file with ghostscript, I see the portrait cropping. But
if I open it with okular (the KDE PDF viewer) or convert it to PDF
using imagemagick, it looks correct. See the attached PDF file
produced by imagemagick from the postscript.

Dave