[vtkusers] Messed up pdf output from vtkGL2PSExporter

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Fri Jan 20 09:46:36 EST 2017

I ran the test on the OpenGL2 backend and noticed the artifacts. The
PDF backend for GL2PS is somewhat lackluster -- things like text
alignment tend to come out badly.

The postscript backend, however, is much more robust, and changing the
output from PDF to PS produces a much better rendering. You may have
better luck exporting to postscript and converting afterwards.

HTH,
Dave