[vtkusers] Arbitrary connectivity table to triangle-only connectivity table?

BBerco bebe0705 at colorado.edu
Sat Jan 14 06:21:33 EST 2017

Bill,
thanks for pointing out vtkTriangleFilter. However the filter appears to
fail (i.e returns a polydata with 0 polys) when the input polydata has
self-intersecting cell borders like those shown on the attached pictures.
This is due to the inconsistency of the original connectivity table.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5741792/Screen_Shot_2017-01-14_at_12.png>
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5741792/Screen_Shot_2017-01-14_at_12.png>

I have more topological information about the vertices (which edges they
belong to) so I should be able to sort it out.