[vtkusers] How to re-load time information in ExodusIIReader

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Fri Jan 13 10:19:39 EST 2017

Hi Andrew,

Does calling Modified() on the reader cause an update? If not, how about calling SetFileName(NULL) and then SetFileName(previousFileName)? Note that the latter will (should, anyway) invalidate the reader's cache, so it is not without a cost.

ParaView has had this feature requested (for information to get updated when the file gets changed) before and I don't recall whether something was done to address it or not.

	David