[vtkusers] Get WindowLevel and WindowWidth from DICOM

Alex Liu tehsunnliu at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 22:55:34 EST 2017

Hi all.
I was trying to get WindowLevel(WL) and WindowWidth(WW) from DICOM file but
I couldn't find any way.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5741754/Capture.png>
I opened this file in Sante DICOM Viewer and it shows WW: 40 and WL: 200

I tried using vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors to get windowLevel and
windowWidth but the width and the level are different from the image shown
above for the same file.
the result I get is WW = 255 and WL = 127.5
Is there anyway I can get the windowlevel(WL) and windowwidth(WW)?
Please help.
Thank you.

-----
Alex Liu