[vtkusers] vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper

M. Jordan mjordan at live.at
Mon Jan 9 06:49:22 EST 2017

Hello,

i always add this to my projects.

#include <vtkAutoInit.h>
VTK_MODULE_INIT(vtkRenderingOpenGL);
VTK_MODULE_INIT(vtkRenderingFreeType);

Greets

________________________________
Von: vtkusers <vtkusers-bounces at vtk.org> im Auftrag von Moritz Kroeger <moritz.kroeger at tu-dortmund.de>
Gesendet: Montag, 09. Jänner 2017 11:55
An: vtkusers at vtk.org
Betreff: [vtkusers] vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper

Hello,

I am trying to use the vtkUnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper in a C++
program to visualize some scalar pointdata. Everytime i call
RenderWindow->Render(); I get an NullException Error. I think it has
something to do with a missing VTK_MODULE_INIT(XXX) since I am not using
Cmake, but i cant find the right macro.

Thanks for the help
Greets