[vtkusers] How to actor combine?
youngkyunp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:14:49 EST 2017
I'm newbie for VTK, and maybe exist classes that I want already. Please,
(I don't want to use big project like IGSTK or something like that.)
As the subject, I want to combine actors.
I'm making some code for freehand ultrasound.(I know that there are many
questions and answers.)
here is a scenario for surface reconstruction that I thought.
1. Get a frame(2D slice image) from video streaming(Ultrasound).
2. Get position and orientation at that time.
3. Contouring from 1. (with OpenCV)
4. Convert contour to 3D Points.(point -> polydata -> mapper -> actor)
5. set position and orientation with actor.
6. combine with previous actors(for surfacing)
8. repeat 1~7 until predefined stop condition.
Now, I implemented from 1 to 5. Is this right way?
I think just many actors leads low performance and separated actors can't be
So, I want to combine actors.
If there is better way please let me know.
View this message in context: http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/How-to-actor-combine-tp5742297.html
Sent from the VTK - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the vtkusers