[vtkusers] vtkTable

DarioMangoni dariomangoni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:40:56 EST 2017

David Doria-2 wrote
> do you have to build rows first and then insert them into the table?

Old post, but still I don't know how to elegantly insert a new row into an
already-created table without having to continuously call
SetNumberOfRows(GetNumberOfRows()+1).
Isn't there any sort of push_back method that accepts sort of tuples?

Thanks!

P.S. my aim is to append new data to a plot in order to trace the behaviour
of my algorithm. Is there any faster method, rather than adding rows to the
table?