[vtkusers] vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper: Updateing ImageData after first Rendering?

Willy Wiggerl at Linhuber.info
Fri Feb 17 03:02:02 EST 2017

Thanks alot for your code, the Interactor works and it's faster than my
solution. I could not found vtkDotNetCommand or vtkDotNetCallback, but
that's ok i don't need them yet.

The Modified-Method works now too. I dont know why. i changed
vtkVolumeMapper::SetInputData to SetInputConnection and i of course use the
interactor now. Maybe one of these two changes fixed that somehow.

I just have one more question. If i i am using my 3GB Testdata it takes 1
Minute 29 seconds until i see the first rendered image (after that it's fast
enough) and that does not contain the time it takes to read the data from
the HD. That would be about 34 MB per second. Even a 20 years old HD would
be faster. Can that really be normal?