[vtkusers] vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper: Updateing ImageData after first Rendering?

Donny Zimmerman zmanvortex at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 08:51:20 EST 2017

Hi Willy,

Instead of copying to the .NET windows bitmap you can just connect the
renderwindow to the picturebox with the following:

m_renwin->SetParentId(panelVtk->Handle.ToPointer());

Donny Z.

Hi Willy,

You need to call Modified() on the vtkImageData, each time you update it,
for the volume mapper to reload the volume.

Hope that helps.

Sankhesh