[vtkusers] vtk runnable jar file

jaki19 nour_sn at hotmail.fr
Sun Feb 12 14:52:38 EST 2017

Hello, I have created a java application using VTK java wrapper and
Neatbeans. Now, I want to make a runnable jar file of the application so
that I can run it on the different computer on which VTK is not installed. I
have created a jar file and have included vtk.jar while creating it. When I
am trying to run this jar file on the other computer, it gives
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError. What is the correct procedure to create a
runnable jar file for VTK application?

Thanks