[vtkusers] VTK 7.0 vtkXMLPolyDataWriter output version issues

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Thu Feb 9 12:56:18 EST 2017

Paul,
The version changed when we made the ghost cell updates:

https://blog.kitware.com/ghost-and-blanking-visibility-changes/

Ghost cells in 1.0 have a different format than ghost cells in 0.1
If there are no ghost cells we use version 0.1

Is your data in ParaView different than the data in VTK?
For the same data, you should get the same version I think.

Dan