[vtkusers] Unicode support for Axis Titles and Labels in vtkCubeAxesActor2D

Butterfly ninarock at list.ru
Sat Feb 4 16:42:39 EST 2017

Many thanks for such a prompt reply!

As far as I understand, both options that you mentioned are available only
for vtkCubeAxesActor, not for vtkCubeAxesActor2D. I tried it with
vtkCubeAxesActor, the experimental feature with vtkTextActor3D does not show
the Unicode (VTK 7.0). The second one (Use2DMode) shows it, but the titles
are placed buggy: sometimes parallel to the axes, sometimes perpendicular.
With Use2DMode=0 the titles are placed always parallel to the axes and this
is how it seems to be right.

If the experimental feature with vtkTextActor3D is fixed some time soon, I
will be happy. It is not that critical at the moment, can wait some time.