[vtkusers] Exception at centralWidget (Qt Project with VTK)

Luis Costa luis.costa at vektore.com
Fri Feb 3 11:21:42 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a Qt project on VS 2013. I am using Qt with VTK and if
I declare an extra variable, of any kind, (for example, if I declare the
double* orientation) in my header file, it throws me this exception. I
started a new project but the error persists. Any help you can get me to
solve this problem?

This is my header file:

//#pragma once

#ifndef _ONS_TOOLS_MESH_H_

#define _ONS_TOOLS_MESH_H_

#include <QtWidgets/QMainWindow>

#include "ui_ONS_Tools_Mesh.h"

#include "vtkPlaneSource.h"

#include "vtkActor.h"

#include "vtkAxes.h"

#include "vtkAxesActor.h"

#include "vtkTransform.h"

#include "vtkSmartPointer.h"    // Required for smart pointer internal
ivars.

//#define VTK_CREATE(type, name) \

  //vtkSmartPointer<type> name = vtkSmartPointer<type>::New()

class ONS_Tools_Mesh : public QMainWindow

{

       Q_OBJECT

public:

       ONS_Tools_Mesh(QWidget *parent = Q_NULLPTR);

private:

       Ui::ONS_Tools_MeshClass *ui;

       double* origin;

       //double* orientation;

       vtkSmartPointer<vtkPlaneSource> planeSourceOne;

       vtkSmartPointer<vtkPlaneSource> planeSourceTwo;

       vtkSmartPointer<vtkActor> planeActorOne;

       vtkSmartPointer<vtkActor> planeActorTwo;

       //vtkSmartPointer<vtkAxesActor> axesActor;

private slots:

       virtual void slotScale(double value);

       virtual void slotIntervals(int value);

       virtual void slotPositionX(double value);

       virtual void slotPositionY(double value);

       virtual void slotPositionZ(double value);

       virtual void slotInc(double value);

       virtual void slotOrientationXY();

       virtual void slotOrientationYZ();

       virtual void slotOrientationZX();

       virtual void slotResetOrientation();

       virtual void slotRender(int state);

       virtual void slotResetOrigin();

};

#endif

Luis Costa,

Consultant, Programmer

Vektore Exploration Consulting Corporation

 <http://lnked.in/luisantoniocosta> http://lnked.in/luisantoniocosta

 <mailto:luis.costa at vektore.com> luis.costa at vektore.com

 <http://www.vektore.com/> www.vektore.com

---