[vtkusers] JOB OPENING - SR SW Eng, GUI with VTK - perm in MA

John Spencer jspencer at connectedsp.com
Wed Feb 1 13:55:32 EST 2017

Our medical client in MA has a perm opening for a Sr Software Engineer with strong experience with VTK.
In addition, my client is looking for strong C++ / Object Oriented design skills for GUI design and development.

All candidates must be a US Citizen or Perm US Resident
All candidates must be able to interview and work on-site, at their own expense.

I would welcome the chance to provide additional details.

Regards,
John Spencer
Connected Systems Partners
Office: (978) 455-5550 x208
Cell:   (978) 621-9743
jspencer at connectedsp.com<mailto:jspencer at connectedsp.com>

www.connectedsp.com<http://www.connectedsp.com/>

GET CONNECTED!

All information in this email, unless indicated otherwise in the body of the email, is considered confidential and intended for the view and use of the recipient(s) only.