[vtkusers] vtkEGLRenderWindow error message

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Mon Dec 18 13:46:18 EST 2017

Not sure about glew. It runs fine on our test machines.

https://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=VTK

taanab is an EGL build.

What OS, graphics card, graphics card driver version do you have? Are you
your EGL installation works correctly. Can you compile/run a small EGL
program?
For instance
https://www.khronos.org/registry/EGL/sdk/docs/man/html/eglIntro.xhtml