[vtkusers] VTK web application

沈庄明 zhuangming.shen at sphic.org.cn
Mon Dec 18 02:41:23 EST 2017

Hi Aron and Sebastien,

Thanks for your helpful comments. As you expected, VTK 8.1.0 can support python 3. Up to now, I almost finished except some errors in the client (see the figure). I guess js also need to upgrade, right? Hope some vtk-only examples can be obtained in the future. Thanks again.

Regards,

Zhuangming Shen