[vtkusers] vtkOBJReader not reading the whole mesh

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Dec 13 12:25:21 EST 2017

The file you sent have several materials and I think that the vtkOBJReader
just read the first one as it is focusing on the mesh only.

Your file is correct and I've tried it with vtk.js with success here:
https://kitware.github.io/vtk-js/examples/OBJViewer.html

But you may have more luck with the importer which could also process the
mtl file that should come along. That way all the pieces that compose that
object will be loaded.

Seb