[vtkusers] vtkGL2PSExporter crashes

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Dec 8 10:54:26 EST 2017

On Fri, 5 May 2017 20:18:51 +0200, Amine Aboufirass said:

>Allright. So in order to be a part of this mailing list, ask questions,
>receive answers but not necessarily have to deal with a barrage of
>10+emails a day what can a person do?
>
>I'm interested in being a part of the mailing list but I really don't need
>to receive every single communication that happens on it...  Somebody help
>please.

If everyone had that attitude there would be nobody left to read your messages, or anyone else's.  :(  The idea is that members at least scan the subjects to see if there's discussion that they can help with.  There's no one here who's job it is to read and respond to messages.

You should be able to create a folder and filter your email there so it doesn't clutter your inbox.

You might also want to read this oldie but goodie:
<http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com