[vtkusers] What is the best way to pass additional data to downstream?

landings landinghere at 163.com
Tue Dec 5 02:44:30 EST 2017

Hi, I have some additional information (actually a 4 x 4 matrix, or
potentially more data) and want it pass through the pipeline.

I have written my own reader who will offer an unstructured grid along with
additional information, and my own writer who will receive filtered
geometries with intact additional information.

The filters in between are unpredictable. But they should not affect this
information.

What is the best way to do this?