[vtkusers] Is it possible to create a flexible cylinder

Jay jayavardhanravi at outlook.com
Thu Aug 31 17:14:27 EDT 2017

Would it be possible to create a flexible cylinder just like a water tube in
VTK. Does the VTK library have any such supporting features.

I understand that the question is very broad, but I am looking whether it is
possible build such a system  in anyway using VTK.

I have some previous experience trying to build such a flexible water tube
kind of model by connect the VTK with the Bullet Physics Library, but I am
looking for other ways.

Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

Regards,
Jay