[vtkusers] Activiz 7.1.1

Mark DeArman mark at cascadeacoustic.com
Tue Aug 29 23:58:03 EDT 2017

I have finished my build of the latest Activiz source against VTK-7.1.1

 Visual Studio 2013 Generator
 Intel Compiler 16.0 Generator
 with .NET 4.0 CSC compiler.

 I made a number of slight changes to mummy, vtk, and activiz, and there
are plenty of issues surrounding updating the mummy wrapping config, to
still be tested.

 I did successfully test a number of the examples with VS2017, although I
have not yet updated the Examples in the repo.

 This time, I did use git through the process, so you can download the
repos from github.

 https://github.com/dearman/activizdotnet
 https://github.com/dearman/mummy

 I will upload the VTK repo and our Activiz-WPF control in the next few
days.

 The only real change to VTK if you are using the standard VS compilers and
not icc, is that you need to fix the proj4 cmake so that it names the
output 'proj4-7.1' and not 'proj4-7.1_d'.

 Let me know if there are any questions.
   Mark DeArman
 Cascade Acoustic Research
 http://www.cascadeacoustic.com