[vtkusers] Using a QVTKOpenGLWidget inside a QTabWidget

sofi s.bruge at sim-and-cure.com
Mon Aug 28 11:12:21 EDT 2017

RenderWindowUISingleInheritance.zip
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5744610/RenderWindowUISingleInheritance.zip>

Hi everyone,

I have an issue using a QVTKOpenGLWidget inside a QTabWidget ( I would use a
QVTKOpenGLWidget instead a classic QVTKWidget to prevent buffer issues).
When i click on the tab containing QVTKOpenGLWidget, all tabs disappeared
but still exists (when i click on the top left corner of the displayed
window, the application go back to tab 1).
I attached the using code ( it's an adapted version of the
RenderWindowUISingleInheritance example).
Is anyone have an idea of how to fix this issue ?
Thank you,

Sophie