[vtkusers] Looking for C++/Qt/VTK Software Developer in Stockholm

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Mon Aug 28 04:29:36 EDT 2017

Hi all VTK-ers,

You'll perhaps know me from my many questions to this great list :)

This is primarily for people in the Stockholm area.

We’re looking for a talented software developer to join us at our
office in Stockholm. Our primary product is a revolutionary new drill
core analysis machine for the mining industry. You’ll be working with
me and the rest of the team in building cross-platform visualization
and data exploration applications using C++, Qt and VTK. The team is a
happy mix of software developers, physicists and mechanical engineers.

If like me, you find cross-discipline cooperation exciting, and value
the freedom to innovate and pick your own tools, you’ll find the work
very rewarding.

Experience in building 2D/3D visualization tools, especially using Qt
and VTK, is highly meritable, as is experience in the F/OSS
communities. If you also have some Python skills (PyQt/QML,
numpy/scipy, Django, …) and a keen interest in usability and user
experience, then you’re our perfect candidate.

Sounds interesting? Just send me an e-mail off list.

The position is full time, on-site and some proficiency in Swedish is a must.

Our website is at http://www.orexplore.com/, but it's currently out of
date and being reworked. In case you want to link to this message, it
was first published on my blog at

   http://estan.dose.se/2017/08/were-hiring-c-qt-vtk

Cheers,
Elvis