[vtkusers] What ditermines whether the slice order should be reversed?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 20:29:24 EDT 2017

Hi Rajesh,

With vtk-dicom and the vtkDICOMReader, it is possible to get the value of
any DICOM tag as described here:
http://dgobbi.github.io/vtk-dicom/doc/api/attributes.html

You can use vtk-dicom with any version of VTK from 5.10 through VTK 8.  In
VTK 7 and 8, you just have to set Module_vtkDICOM:BOOL=ON when you
configure VTK with cmake.

The vtkDICOMReader is not to be confused with VTK's built-in
vtkDICOMImageReader, which provides fewer options.

Cheers,
 - David