[vtkusers] QVTKOpenGLWidget usage with QtCreator

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Sat Aug 26 07:12:02 EDT 2017

Den 26 aug. 2017 11:13 fm skrev "Mads M. Hansen" <madsmh at gmail.com>:

I have been trying to use QVTKOpenGLWidget by promoting a QWiget in
QtCreator, but that seems to result in in a segfault. I have tried
searching for some documentation an found the class reference, but
that does not seem to address QtCreator.

I think that should work. We're using our own QVTKOpenGLWidget subclass as
a promoted widget in QtCreator, and it's working fine. Using it directly
should also work.

Did you get a backtrace for the crash? Could you share a minimal example
that crashes?

Elvis

Thanks in advance.