[vtkusers] How to set vtk interaction style similar to a 3D designing tool like blender?

vinmean iamdpak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 23:03:27 EDT 2017

Please suggest me and example code to setup the vtk interactor style which is
like how we interact in any 3D designing software like blender. I have used
pcl (point cloud library) for some time now and I find that the default
interaction style in vtk is too smooth and difficult to control the object
orientation. The objects being spinning around when the mouse touches the
window.