[vtkusers] Help clearing clearing foreground layer in multi-layered render window

Neel Patel 0-0-0 siva.yedithi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 15:22:03 EDT 2017

Hi All,

     My application has 2 layers, layer 0 and layer 1. Layer 0 clears and
updates as usual but layer 1 doesn't get cleared and it starts to overlap
with what it previously had. I've tried setting EraseOn() for the renderer
that's set to layer 1, but that doesn't seem to do anything. Same with
Clear() or RemoveAllViewProps(). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

                       Regards,
                            Neel