[vtkusers] vtk/web/wamp.py and vtk/web/server.py

Aron Helser aron.helser at kitware.com
Tue Aug 15 16:42:51 EDT 2017

No, the VTK version does not. The server is returning an exception via RPC,
and it is not reported to the console, only in the network trace:

   1. error:{code: -32001, message: "Exception raised", data: {method:
   "viewport.image.render",…}}
      1. code:-32001
      2. data:{method: "viewport.image.render",…}
         1. exception:"AttributeError("'vtkWebCorePython.vtkWebApplication'
         object has no attribute 'GetLastStillRenderToMTime'",)"

This is due to a change in ParaView, and a parallel change is needed in
vtkWebApplication. I will look into it.
The pv_web_cone.py script does work for me.