[vtkusers] Both layers don't show up when setting a background image

Neel Patel 0-0-0 siva.yedithi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:59:41 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,

     That example was what I based my code off of. My setup is that I have 2
different streams that have to be overlayed on top of each other. The issue
that I'm running into is that either one layer doesn't show up, which is
usually the background layer or the lookup table for the background is used
instead of the one for the foreground. So basically the question was whether
or not it was because I had both renderers set to
renderWindowControl1.RenderWindow.GetRenderers().GetFirstRenderer();

I've tested out chnaging the control one of them points to, so something
like renderWindowControl2.RenderWindow.GetRenderers().GetFirstRenderer() for
the other one, and I'm still getting the same issues. I could post some
screenshots if need be.

                    Regards,
                         Neel