[vtkusers] vtk/web/wamp.py and vtk/web/server.py

Aron Helser aron.helser at kitware.com
Tue Aug 15 14:17:43 EDT 2017

I thought I remembered fixing things....
The paraviewweb repository was updated July 24th with the correct source
changes and example code - for some reason the automatic publication to the
website has not kept up.

Seb, for some reason Travis is not updating
https://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb
?

Dan, if you checkout paraviewweb: https://github.com/kitware/paraviewweb
and do 'npm install', ' npm run doc:www -- RemoteRenderer'
you should get a local webserver that has that example working.

Hope that works,
Aron